Recipe by Amy Simmons
How to Make a Pull Apart Pumpkin Cake I got this recipe from http://www.homeandfamilyezine.com/2007/10/pull-apart-pumpkin-cake-recipe.html
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Easy to make & wonderful on the taste buds, so it's a 5-star cake in my book! It was a great holiday treat, & a nice change from the usual pumpkin pie! Actually it'd be a very nice treat anytime of the year! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in the current Let's P-A-R-T-Y! event]
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped maple walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Get out that big ole' mixing bowl and combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice.
- Pour into your greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle, don't stir.
- Drizzle melted butter over it all and top it off with a handful or two of chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- Best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.