1 hr 15 mins
Amy Simmons's Note:
How to Make a Pull Apart Pumpkin Cake I got this recipe from http://www.homeandfamilyezine.com/2007/10/pull-apart-pumpkin-cake-recipe.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get out that big ole' mixing bowl and combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice.
- 2Pour into your greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- 3Sprinkle the dry cake mix over top of the mixture.
- 4Sprinkle, don't stir.
- 5Drizzle melted butter over it all and top it off with a handful or two of chopped walnuts.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- 7Best served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Pumpkin Cake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chopped maple walnuts