Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This stuff is the best. I got it out of my sisters cookbook.
- 6 large red potatoes, diced and peeled
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces bacon bits, real
- Put potatoes (diced and peeled) in a large sauce pan with enough water to cover.
- Cook over medium/high heat until fork tender.
- In a medium sauce pan over low heat combine soups and milk stirring until smooth.
- Add potatoes, cheese and real bacon bits.
- Stir constantly until mixture is blended (about 5 mins).