Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I never liked potato salad, until this recipe. It's so good. I came up with this to satisfy my husbands love for potato salad, but decided to do it my way since I didn't like all the other potato salads I had tried. And low and behold... I love potato salad. Well, this one anyway. The amount of mayo is an estimate since it really depends on the size of your potato chunks and how much mayo you like. I also found that this was much tastier served warm or room temp. Prep time does not include the cooling time for the potatoes, but does include the time to cook them.
- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes (boiled and cooled till warm or room temp.)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Cut the cooled potatoes into bite size pieces and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed. Serve. This potato salad should be served warm or at room temperature, not cold.
absolutely the worst recipe I have ever tasted for potato salad period. My wife followed directions exactly and we ended up throwing away 3 lbs of potato and an hour of time . Garlic powder in potato salad =disgusting.I would give this minus stars if I could .