1/1 Photo of Yummy Potato Salad
A tasty and easy potato salad recipe. A family favorite at our home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat salted water to boiling; add potaotes.
- 2Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- 3Cook until tender; drain.
- 4Cool slightly and then cut into cubes.
- 5Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- 6Add veggies, potatoes and eggs; toss.
- 7Cover and refridgerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
- 8**Isometimes vary my mustard- creole flavor, ceasar flavor, dijon, etc for a different taste!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 552.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g