Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I made my on Lipton onion soup..changed beef cube to pork..
- 3 -4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola or 1 (12 ounce) can cherry cola
- 4 -6 medium potatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton golden onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Pound the heck out of (or stab, as I did) the pork salt and pepper to taste and place pork tenderloin in deep baking dish.
- 2 Quarter potatoes and place all around roast (do not peel).
- 3 Sprinkle golden onion soup mix all over roast and potatoes.
- 4 Add cola and cover loosely with foil.
- 5 Bake at 300 degrees for 3-4 hours. Let sit 15 mins before slicing (against the grain). Spoon juices from pan over slices of pork tenderloin.