Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is such an easy meal. The sauce makes a yummy gravy to pour over the steaks.
Make and share this Yummy Pork Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g pork steaks
- 28.34 g envelopedry onion soup mix
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Put pork steaks in bottom of crockpot or slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over steaks.
- Pour soup over the top.
- Cook on high setting about 4 hours.
I did this in the oven. 350 degrees for one hour in a baking dish covered with aluminum foil. Turned out fantastic!. This will go in my regular rotation.
Excellent easy tasty recipe. I used some left over chicken sauce in place of the mushroom (had to use it up) and it was wonderful with the onion soup mix. The gravy was rich and made the dinner
Yummy is the perfect way to describe these! The entire family loved them. I had them on low for about 7 hours, and they came out wonderfully. We mixed in the gravy with our mashed potatoes, but next time, I want to thicken it some. I will definitely make this again and again!