Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is made with the left over pork from the Crusty Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Apples.
- 1⁄2 lb reserved cooked pork, from crusty pork tenderloin with sweet potato and apples
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot, thawed
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Scrape away and discard the topping from the pork.
- Cut the pork into thin strips and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the scallions, celery and ginger. Stir fry until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pork strips, peas and carrots, rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and red pepper. Stir fry until heat through, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a warm serving bowl.
- Spray the same skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium high heat.
- Add egg substitute and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until scrambled and cooked through about 1 minute.
- Stir the egg into the rice mixture and serve.