Recipe by Chef Shantal
We love pork chops and stuffing, this recipe combines the two with creammy mushroom sauce and cheese.
Top Review by muncheechee
This was a yummy dish. I used about 7 rather thin pork chops and layed them on a bed of sauteed mushrooms before topping with the soup and stuffing. I carmelized the onions a bit in the juices left behind by the chops. I think I over did the thyme a bit (didn't measure exactly) but it was still great. I don't think the cheese is really needed on top but my hubby looooves cheese, so I wouldn't dare leave it out. Thanks for posting this one. I'll definitely make it again with thicker chops (and less thyme). :)
- 1 (120 g) package seasoned stuffing mix, chicken flavor, I use Stove Top
- 4 pork chops, boneless (450g)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Prepare stuffing mix as driected on package.
- Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4 mins on each side. Mix soup, onions, & thyme. Spoon over chops, top with stuffing mix.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, bake 5 more minutes.