Recipe by :~: Joll :~:
A Yummy treat for the ones who love spicy dish. This dish can be made Dry or Gravy. I got this recipe from a caterer who made for a function. My hubby is a fan of this recipe.
- 1 kg pork
- 6 large onions
- 1⁄2 inch turmeric
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons green chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons red chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut and wash pork.
- Cut 5 onions into square shape (5 cuts horizontally and vertically).
- Put pork, onions, turmeric, salt (as per your taste) and pressure cook till required.
- Take out pork from soup and set aside.
- In a large frying pan put 3 tablespoons oil.
- Fry onions.
- Put the pork and stir.
- Put red chili powder, soya sauce, green chili sauce and pepper; keep stirring.
- Keep adding water whenever it turns dry.
- Cook until it turns into black.
- Your yummy dish is ready to serve.