2 hrs 26 mins
Very yummy, but you need a bread machine for the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients for dough into bread machine and set to dough cycle.
- 2Once cycle is done, take out baking stone, and lightly dust with flour.
- 3IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BAKING STONE: then use a cookie sheet sprayed with PAM.
- 4Take out dough from bread machine and set on baking stone (or cookie sheet).
- 5Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 6Roll out to circle or whatever shape you desire.
- 7Pnce in shape, open tomato paste, and spread on.
- 8Add cheese.
- 9Add on desired toppings (black olives are very delicious).
- 10Bake for 26 minutes.
- 11Take out of oven and cut.
- 12Let cool.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g