I got bored one day and found some pistachio pudding in the pantry, and came up with this yummy snack! You can use less grapes or just one kind. I like a lot of variety, so I use 2 different kinds. Did you know that apples grapes and strawberries burn more calories being digested than what you actually take in? so this entire recipe is only like 35 calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pistachios pudding according to package (this recipe is only half of a serving)and refrigerate.
- 2Chop apple and strawberries into small pieces, and cut grapes in half.
- 3If desired mix fruit with sweetener.
- 4Mix fruit with pudding and Viola! you have yourself a delicious fruit salad!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Pistachio Fruit Salad!
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 39.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix