Recipe by skimble_kitten
I got bored one day and found some pistachio pudding in the pantry, and came up with this yummy snack! You can use less grapes or just one kind. I like a lot of variety, so I use 2 different kinds. Did you know that apples grapes and strawberries burn more calories being digested than what you actually take in? so this entire recipe is only like 35 calories!
- 1⁄2 apple
- 1⁄3 cup red grapes
- 1⁄3 cup green grape
- 2 -3 fresh strawberries
- 1 (1 g) package artificial sweetener (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons jello fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pistachios pudding according to package (this recipe is only half of a serving)and refrigerate.
- Chop apple and strawberries into small pieces, and cut grapes in half.
- If desired mix fruit with sweetener.
- Mix fruit with pudding and Viola! you have yourself a delicious fruit salad!