Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Its a pepperoni slice that has melted cheese on top that will send your taste buds on a trip to heaven
- 15 pepperoni slices (you can buy them frozen if you like, I prefer that)
- 6 ounces cheese (preferred cheddar or if you like, any cheese )
- Place pepperoni slices on a paper towel which is on a plate.
- Place cheese on top of the slices (its ok to add as much as you want).
- Put the plate in the microwave for about 23 seconds
- After that let them cool for about 1min then enjoy!
This was just OK for me. I feel like there is too much cheese for 15 slices of pepperoni. I also think these would be a bit better if the pepperoni was cooked into 'chips' first. Mine did not acquire the crunch I was hoping for in their time in the microwave. I did serve them on a little crostini, and we enjoyed the taste, as it's hard to go wrong with pepperoni and cheese. :-) Thanks for sharing a good idea, chef!