Recipe by Cookinmomof3
Easy to make and a huge crowd pleaser-I mean who doesn't love pepperoni and melted cheese? I make these at every party I host.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
These are very tasty, like crispy little peperoni pizzas. We liked them a lot. They're eaasy to make and easy to eat so I can see myself making these often. Thanks for sharing! Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y Dec 2010.
- 85.04 g packagethinly sliced pepperoni
- 15 slice French bread, cut 1/4 inch thick
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml minced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet using aluminum foil.
- Broil bread 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon onion evenly on the bread.
- Top with pepperoni (I usually put two on).
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and onion evenly over pepperoni.
- Broil 1 minute until cheese melts.