Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
All I can say is that this is super yummy and easy to throw together. Your kids will love it! Have fun with this- feel free to use your favorite type of M&M's, Honey Nut Chex, crunchy peanut butter, whatever you have in your cupboard!
- 4 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups Rice Chex
- 3 1⁄2 cups Corn Chex
- 1⁄2 cup M&M'
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt 4 cups marshmallows, peanut butter, and butter on high for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir until smooth and then add in the following order: 1/2 cup marshmallows, Rice Chex, M&M's, and Corn Chex.
- Stir after each item is added and until everything is coated.
- Pour into a jelly roll pan or 9x13 pan and allow to cool before serving.