Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was made up on a use what you have moment. I wanted to make a pineapple cake but found I was out of pineapple so I got out the peaches and made it up as I went. Kids liked it better than the pineapple cake. Very moist and smells so good while its baking.
- Set oven to 350*.
- Mix together in a lg bowl: Cake mix, 1 cup of the peach syrup, milk, applesauce & eggs with mixer for 3 mins or until smooth.
- Cut peaches into 1/4" bites to equal 1 1/2 to 2 cups (you will have extra peaches as the large can is needed for the syrup).
- Fold chopped peaches into batter by hand until nicely mixed.
- Pour batter into a greased cake pan of choice (I used a Bundt cake pan).
- Bake according to time on back of cake mix box for pan you have chosen. Bundt cake will tale about 43 minutes.