1 hr 5 mins
Chef mariajane's Note:
Bread pudding is one of the easiest desserts to make. The addition of fragratn peaches makes this comfort food at its best...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Butter a 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- 2Cut bread into 1-inch cubes. (you should have 10-12 cups); spread in baking dish. Add peaches and toss gently to combine. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, flour and cinnamon; whisk in milk and vanilla and pour over the bread and peaches. Press bread down gently with spatula to coat in liquid. Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes ir until bread is soaked through.
- 3Bake for about 55 minutes or until puffed, golden and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve hot or warm.
- 4COOKING TIP: Day-old bread works well for this recipe but make sure the bread is not stale. If using canned peaches, drain them well and pat dry before measuring.
- 5FOR THE ADVENTUROUS: Add 1 cup chopped white chocolate or white baking chips with peaches. Serve topped with lemon-flavored whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or lemon yogurt.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Peach Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 457.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 13.5 g