Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a perfect summer party pasta salad recipe I made up for my DD birthday party. It received rave reviews. Hope you like it! Change/add ingredients to your preference. Serving size and preperation time are also and estimate.
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package mild cheddar cheese, cubed
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, cubed
- pepperoni, sliced
- salami, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) canmedium black olives, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) cansmall green olives
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 2 -3 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 (1 ounce) packets Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- Cut up veggies green pepper through celery.
- Prepare cruets of dressing.
- Marinate cut up veggies overnight.
- A couple hours before serving prepare noodles as directed.
- Toss together all ingredients, stirring well.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Yummy. I made this without the meats since DD is vegetarian and I couldn't find Good Seasnings Italian salad dressing mix so I used Kraft Italian dressing. Next time I'll put in a bit less cheese.