Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy to make once ingredients are assembled. This recipe is is great for pot lucks picnics, informal dinner parties, and other get togethers. A very delicious pasta salad that has many "pastabilities".
- 8 ounces tri colored pasta
- 7 -9 ounces cheese tortellini (or flavored Tortellini)
- 1 (5 ounce) package pepperoni (I usually use about 3 ounces)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar mushrooms (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives (drained)
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1 small zucchini (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 package sun-dried tomato (rehydrated according to directions and chopped)
- 10 ounces low-fat Italian parmesan dressing (similar type of dressing may be substituted)
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pasta tastes better if refrigerated for a few hours to allow flavors to blend, but it is not necessary.
- May serve warm or chilled.
The pasta salad recipe search stops now! This recipe is delicious. My husband has claimed this is the best pasta salad he has ever tried, so this is all I make now. The tortellini really makes it. I toss in chopped yellow squash and zucchini for some extra veggies and use fresh mushrooms. Thank you for submitting this!