1/2 Photos of Yummy Party Bread
This bread is SO good - you will be asked for it again and again! It's easy too!
My Private Note
Loaf of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the bread lengthwise and crosswise without cutting through the bottom crust.
- 2Insert Cheese between cuts.
- 3Combine butter, onions, garlic powder and poppy seeds; drizzle over the bread.
- 4Wrap in foil; place on a backing sheet.
- 5Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Party Bread
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2564.5
- Calories from Fat 2092
- Total Fat 232.5 g
- Saturated Fat 145.4 g
- Cholesterol 649.7 mg
- Sodium 3263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 114.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
round sourdough loaf