1/1 Photo of Yummy Parmesan Chicken Fingers
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup finely crushed soda cracker crumbs (about 16 crackers)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with a greased rack.
- 3In a food processor, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, marjoram, paprika, optional salt, and pepper.
- 4Process to make fine crumbs.
- 5Place in a shallow bowl.
- 6Cut chicken breasts into four strips each.
- 7In a bowl, beat egg; add chicken strips.
- 8Using a fork, dip chicken strips in crumb mixture until evenly coated.
- 9At this point they can be frozen then continue on with the instructions when ready to bake.
- 10Arrange on greased rack set on a baking sheet.
- 11In small bowl, microwave butter and garlic at High for 45 seconds or until melted.
- 12Brush chicken strips with melted butter.
- 13Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center. (If frozen, bake for up to 25 minutes.).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Parmesan Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 368.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 30.1 g