Prep 6 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a simple recipe and a yummy one also. Anybody can do it. I got this recipe from my mom a long time ago and have been using it for years.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Melt butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat together melted butter and eggs and pour in to the milk.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry mix until combined.
- Lumpy batter is ok.
- Heat large pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Brush pan or griddle with oil or butter.
- Pour batter into pan 1/4 cup per pancake.
- Cook till bubbles form on top; flip and let cook till golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
I just finished making this recipe, and they were indeed very delicious! My husband enjoyed eating these flavorful pancakes!
The title says it all "Yummy Pancakes". Enjoyed the flavor of the cinnamon, a new twist of any pancake that I had made. Thanks for posting a great recipe.
Wow! These were not only quick and easy to prepare, they were lovely, light and luscious! Why would anyone ever use a mix? Thanks for sharing these wonderful pancakes.