Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious recipe for Oatmeal raison cookies, my older sister taught me that are wonderful for dessert!
- 177.44 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 29.58 ml cocoa
- 1 egg
- 177.44 ml flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 0.25 ml salt
- 354.88 ml Quaker Oats, uncooked, not instant
- 158.51 ml raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix together margirane,sugar and egg.
- Add combined flour, cocoa, baking soda and cinnamon, mix well.
- Mix in raisins and and oats.
- Drop by tablespoons on greased cookie sheet; then put in oven for 10-14 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack for 5 minutes.
These were very good. The only thing I did was omit the cocoa, add a little more baking soda a d reduce the margarine to to 1/2 cup. They went by very quickly, and I will defiantly make them again.