Recipe by Angie Carpenter
These are awesome cookies. You can even substitute applesauce for the butter and make them even healthier.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, oats, coconut and wheat germ in a small bowl.
- Beat softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in butterscotch morsels and raisins.
- Drop large rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.