1/1 Photo of Yummy No Knead Bread Rolls
Kendra Jean's Kitchen's Note:
Light, "comfort food" rolls that can be used as dinner rolls, pizza dough, calzones or sweet rolls. I've been making these luscious rolls since 1955. We love the texture and ease of shaping the dough. I hope you enjoy this recipe. Best wishes to you and yours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften yeast in luke warm water, Cool.
- 2Place shortening, sugar and salt in a large.
- 4Add boiling water, stir until fat is melted & sugar is dissolved.
- 5Cool until luke warm then add yeast.
- 6Beat in unbeaten eggs.
- 7Stir in 1/2 flour, mix until smooth.
- 8Add remaining flour, mix til smooth.
- 9Place dough in greased bowl, turn dough over to coat with oil.
- 10Chill 2 to 24 hours.
- 11Shape as desired and place in greased pans.
- 12Brush w/melted butter.
- 13Set in warm place.
- 14When doubled in bulk, bake in preheated oven.
- 15Brush with melted butter after removing from the oven.
- 16425 F 15 to 20 min., small rolls.
- 17425 F 20 to 25 min., med. rolls.
- 18400 F 25 to 30 min., lg. rolls.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy No Knead Bread Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g