Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick & easy recipe - perfect for potlucks or simple dessert. My husband LOVES this....so will the kids. Use your favorite pudding flavors - go fat free & sugar free for even lower calories. Easy to double recipe
- 1 ounce instant pudding mix, chocolate
- 1 ounce instant pudding mix, banana cream
- 4 cups milk
- 12 ounces vanilla wafer cookies
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 4 tablespoons milk
- In a 9x7 or 9x9 pan,.
- Using milk, mix both flavors of pudding in separate bowls and set aside.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with nilla wafers - sprinkle milk on the bottom to help soften the cookies.
- Cover the nilla wafers with banana cream pudding.
- Place sliced banana's on top of pudding
- Cover banana's with whipped topping.
- Add another layer of Nilla wafers.
- Cover the nilla wafers with chocolate pudding.
- Place sliced bananas on top of pudding.
- 9. Finish off with final layer of whipped topping.
- Place in fridge for an hour - then dig in! This is even better the next day.