Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that my boyfriend and I came up with one night when we were just throwing stuff into a bowl to have with chips. You can add or take away whatever you like with it. It is like a smorgasborg of stuff to dip your chips into.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) jar cheese sauce (I use tostitos brand garlic)
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed or 1 lb spinach, torn with stems removed
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce or 3 dashes hot pepper oil (or any other "hot" stuff you like)
- 1 bag nacho chip
- take all of the ingredients, except the chips and put into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Feel free to add whatever you think is yummy, I have added roasted red peppers, jalepenos, and so on to it.
- Nuke it till it is hot.
- Keep an eye on it, and stir it frequently.
- Open up the chips and chow down!
- I also like to drop a huge spoonful of sourcream in the middle of the bowl, then you dip into the sour cream and through the cheese mix.
- Soo yummy!