Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this recipe because you can change it up. Its easy to do and a favorite with everyone who tries it. People asked me for the recipe all the time. Make sure you make extra because people will go for seconds and thirds.
- Wash mushrooms, and separate the stems from the mushrooms.
- Chop stems and crab up fine and set aside.
- In bowl cream the cream cheese and add the mushroom and crab mix.
- Add garlic and pepper-taste add more if needed.
- Add mozzarella, and cream all together.
- Stuff into mushrooms.
- Pre-heat oven 400 degrees, place mushrooms on cookie sheet and cook until done.
- for a change instead of garlic us emeralds regular sessioning.