Chef #1802366731's Note:
I like this recipe because you can change it up. Its easy to do and a favorite with everyone who tries it. People asked me for the recipe all the time. Make sure you make extra because people will go for seconds and thirds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash mushrooms, and separate the stems from the mushrooms.
- 2Chop stems and crab up fine and set aside.
- 3In bowl cream the cream cheese and add the mushroom and crab mix.
- 4Add garlic and pepper-taste add more if needed.
- 5Add mozzarella, and cream all together.
- 6Stuff into mushrooms.
- 7Pre-heat oven 400 degrees, place mushrooms on cookie sheet and cook until done.
- 8for a change instead of garlic us emeralds regular sessioning.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Mushroom Caps
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 337.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g