chef debo's Note:
This is good when you don't know if you want something salty or sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour,sugar and salt.
- 3Cut in 1/2 cup margarine into flour mixture until it resembles coarce crumbs.
- 4Press mixture into ungreased 11x7 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 6In a medium saucepan,combine remaining 1 tablespoons margarine,butterscotch chips and corn syrup.
- 7Cook over medium heat until chips are melted,stirring constantly.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Stir in nuts.
- 10Spread mixture evenly over baked flour mixture.
- 11Bake for 10-15 minutes,or until edges are bubbly.
- 12Cool completely before cutting.
- 13You may want to line your pan with foil for easy removal.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Mixed Nut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g