chef debo's Note:
This is good when you don't know if you want something salty or sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine flour,sugar and salt.
- 3Cut in 1/2 cup margarine into flour mixture until it resembles coarce crumbs.
- 4Press mixture into ungreased 11x7 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 6In a medium saucepan,combine remaining 1 tablespoons margarine,butterscotch chips and corn syrup.
- 7Cook over medium heat until chips are melted,stirring constantly.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Stir in nuts.
- 10Spread mixture evenly over baked flour mixture.
- 11Bake for 10-15 minutes,or until edges are bubbly.
- 12Cool completely before cutting.
- 13You may want to line your pan with foil for easy removal.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Mixed Nut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g