Baking Bunny's Note:
This is a great tasting bread, a little twist on the normal. It freezes well and kids love the small loaves. Alternative ways to cook - instead of using a mini loaf pan you can use a cupcake tin, or if you want you can use a standard size bread pan (you have to increase cooking time to 60 minutes if you do this).
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and mix well with sugar.
- 2Smash bananas together with a potato masher and mix with eggs and vanilla.
- 3Add egg mixture to sugar mixture and mix well
- 4Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Add to creamed mixture, mix in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- 6Grease two mini loaf pans (the ones that are 8 to a pan), and pour batter until 3/4 full.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Mini Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 268.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips