Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great tasting bread, a little twist on the normal. It freezes well and kids love the small loaves. Alternative ways to cook - instead of using a mini loaf pan you can use a cupcake tin, or if you want you can use a standard size bread pan (you have to increase cooking time to 60 minutes if you do this).
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 frozen bananas (thawed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter and milk chocolate chips (Nestle)
- Melt butter and mix well with sugar.
- Smash bananas together with a potato masher and mix with eggs and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to sugar mixture and mix well
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture, mix in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Grease two mini loaf pans (the ones that are 8 to a pan), and pour batter until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.