Recipe by Galleguita
This recipe is something I came up with as a quick fix to my sweet tooth one lazy weekend afternoon. So yummy and quick!
Top Review by runningfoodie
I halved the baking soda, cut the sugar down a little bit, and replaced the blueberries with strawberries. Because I didn't have milk in the house, I used three tablespoons half and half and two of water. Then, I cooked it for 1 minute, 45 seconds. It almost--but didn't-- spilled over my largest mug, and came out just a bit undercooked-- a little like a bread pudding.
And it was delicious! Without a doubt best microwave cake I've tried yet.
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- 5 tablespoons nonfat milk
- Take a coffee mug and add the flour, splenda, brown sugar and baking powder. Mix the ingredients together.
- Add the milk and stir. Continue adding more milk and stirring until it looks like cake batter.
- Add a handful of blueberries and stir them inches.
- Place mug in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, depending on your microwave's wattage. I sometimes microwave for 1.5 minutes and cake comes out with a nice sauce.