This recipe is something I came up with as a quick fix to my sweet tooth one lazy weekend afternoon. So yummy and quick!
- Take a coffee mug and add the flour, splenda, brown sugar and baking powder. Mix the ingredients together.
- Add the milk and stir. Continue adding more milk and stirring until it looks like cake batter.
- Add a handful of blueberries and stir them inches.
- Place mug in the microwave.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, depending on your microwave's wattage. I sometimes microwave for 1.5 minutes and cake comes out with a nice sauce.