Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A family favorite. The Stove Top Stuffing adds a special flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Mix first 7 ingredients well and put in loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar, mustard and ketchup and pour over hamburger mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This is a delicious meatloaf! So moist and flavorful!
This is yummy! I used 1 pound of ground beef, 1 pound ground turkey and I doubled the topping sauce. Excellent, quick and easy. Will make again, thanks!
I love this meatloaf! The Stove Top stuffing really did add a special flavor. I just used a chicken flavored one that I already had at home. I used pizza sauce instead of the can of tomato sauce and I chopped my onions a little bigger than your normal dice. After reading the reviews, I add some sausage to mine however the hubby DID not like that and I think it turned him off to it altogether. That was just a personal tatse thing though for him. I loved the sauce on top. Definitely a keeper! Thanks