Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This meatloaf makes up quick and has a delicious taste. The leftovers freeze well when wrapped tightly, and make an excellent hot meatloaf sandwich.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash pepper
- chili powder
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 10 saltine crackers, crumbled
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 dash dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in order.
- Mix until well blended, and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add topping.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes.