Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so simple it seems silly to post it - but it is SOOOO delicious! I could happily eat a meal of just this.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- herb-seasoned salt (to season)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes gently in lightly salted water (I use organic potatoes).
- Drain, and add yogurt.
- grate in some fresh nutmeg.
- season with herb salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mash it all together. That's it!
These were quite good. The directions are pretty vague so I had to guess the amounts. I also peeled and diced the potatoes before boiling them. Made for P-A-R-T-Y tag game. Thanks Chef UK! :)