Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and good! My mom shared this recipe with me, and my kids love it.
Make and share this Yummy Marshmallow Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Mix milk and cream cheese.
- Add marshmallow and Cool Whip and mix.
- Finally mix in the pineapple bits.
- Add confectioner's sugar if you want it sweeter -more or less depending on your sweet tooth.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Dip strawberries, grapes or whatever other fruit you like into this yummy dip.
Made this one up primarily as a dip for sliced apples, but it would definitely be very tasty with any fruit! Definitely a keeper of a recipe for me! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphans in the current Pick A Chef]