Recipe by Deb from Ca
Even people who don't like Brussels sprouts love these. And it doesn't get much easier! They can be served hot or cold, but they are best if you let them marinade several hours before reheating for a hot dish. They make an, oh so, healthy appetizer.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, washed and trimmed
- 1 (2/3 ounce) Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam sprouts until just tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Combine dressing mix, vinegar and water. Shake well.
- Pour dressing over the Brussels sprouts while they are still hot.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Serve at room temperature, chilled or reheat to serve as a hot side dish.