Deb from Ca's Note:
Even people who don't like Brussels sprouts love these. And it doesn't get much easier! They can be served hot or cold, but they are best if you let them marinade several hours before reheating for a hot dish. They make an, oh so, healthy appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam sprouts until just tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- 2Combine dressing mix, vinegar and water. Shake well.
- 3Pour dressing over the Brussels sprouts while they are still hot.
- 4Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- 5Serve at room temperature, chilled or reheat to serve as a hot side dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Marinated Brussels Sprouts...really!
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix