Recipe by REBECCA
A yummy cake where the chocolate chips don't melt and most of the ingredients are not fattening!!!! This cake is so easy and the cook looks so smart!!!
Top Review by GinGin :-)
Pretty good for low fat. I think an hour is way too long to bake though. Mine was done in 40 minutes and should have been taken it out after 35 a little too done for my taste. Guess it depends on your oven, mine is new. I used 4 egg whites (all I had) and 1/2 cup sour cream for extra moistness.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (dark or milk, non-fat is good)
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 Egg Beaters egg substitute (or other egg substitute)
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the eggs, chocolate and confectioners sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Beat well with a mixer.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray Pam on a Bundt pan and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F.
- Cool for about twenty minutes and unmold.
- Sift confectioners sugar over the top.
- (sugar optional) Do not refrigerate.