1/1 Photo of Yummy Low Fat Brownies
You won't be able to tell that these are even low fat!! Got it from America's Test Kitchen website. It's definitely worth trying. This is my only brownie recipe now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, stir and set aside: flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
- 2In a glass bowl: add bittersweet chocolate and butter. Melt over a pot of boiling water. Be careful not to get any water in the chocolate!
- 3When melted, set aside to cool for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Whisk into melted chocolate: sour cream, sugar, egg and egg white, and vanilla.
- 5Fold in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in Hershey's syrup.
- 7Put aluminum foil on the bottom of a 8x8 baking pan. Spray with cooking spray. Pour brownie mixture into pan.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- 9Take out of oven and let it cool for about an hour before taking out of pan to cut into squares (They mentioned if you take them out without cooling, it won't get as moist).
- 10Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Low Fat Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 93.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g