1/5 Photos of Yummy Low Carb Low Fat Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine)
This recipe fits in with the south beach, GI and atkins diets as well as tastes delicious. Diets can make eating boring and leave you feeling hungry. After a few attempts, this made mr. nondiet love it. This was super easy to make and really a delicious treat while dieting. It also looks very "restaurant-ish" on the plate. Yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2mix the ricotta cheese in a small bowl with the pepper, granulated garlic and parsley.
- 3Place into fridge while preparing eggplant.
- 4Cut eggplant into 1/4 inch slices.
- 5In a flat plate mix olive oil and garlic salt.
- 6Then, dip eggplant slices into olive oil mixture and place on george foreman grill for 12 minutes each slice.
- 7Place a single layer of eggplant in a greased baking dish (use pam cooking spray).
- 8Place a spoonful of the ricotta mixture on top of eggplant, then one slice roasted pepper and another slice of eggplant on top.
- 9You may make these three layers by repeating the procedure.
- 10Top with a sprinkle of mozerella cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 11It is delicious and very simple to make!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Low Carb Low Fat Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine)
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.9
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 1132.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 52.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese
roasted sweet peppers