1/4 Photos of Yummy Low Carb Gingersnaps-Diabetic Friendly!!!
Original recipe from Unknown Chef 86 but has been changed to fit diabetic lifestyle. These are moist, chewy and do NOT taste low carb!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, Splenda, molasses and vinegar together until blended.
- 2Beat in eggs.
- 3In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients and blend into butter/sugar mixture.
- 4Will be a very firm dough.
- 5Break off pieces and roll into 3/4 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Flatten to disk size 1/2 inch thick.
- 7Bake at 350 for 8 minutes only.
- 8They will not darken so don't overbake.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet immediately to prevent further cooking.
- 10Enjoy while still warm!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Low Carb Gingersnaps-Diabetic Friendly!!!
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g