Recipe by sbd1043
Makes a filling, tasty, smoothie for summer, with less sugar and calories than those found at the mall.
- 8 ounces sugar-free carbonated orange beverage
- 1 (6 ounce) carton sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen mixed fruit
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place orange drink, followed by yogurt, fruit, (soy) and ice cubes in a smoothie maker.
- Mix the ingredients, for approximately 30 seconds, then smooth for 30 more.
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!
- Adding the protein powder makes this a long lasting breakfast treat!
- Feel free to try different mixes of frozen fruit for variety.