1/1 Photo of Yummy Low Cal-Low Fat Pineapple Bread Pudding
Sisty Gin's Note:
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! This is a lower cal-fat alternative to bread pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a medium-size casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- 2Place the bread cubes in the casserole dish and set aside.
- 3In a medium-size bowl, mix together the egg substitute, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- 4Add the pineapple and juice and mix thoroughly.
- 5Pour over the bread cubes in the casserole dish.
- 6Cover and place in refrigerator for at least two hours-- or overnight.
- 7When ready to bake, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 8Uncover the casserole dish and pour the melted butter evenly over the top.
- 9Bake for about 50 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- 10Serve warm.
- 11Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Low Cal-Low Fat Pineapple Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 185.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g