Top Review by Love to Cook
I am always trying to find different ways to add Greek yogurt to things and tonight I made breakfast for dinner, and thought, along with a tablespoon of milk (my regular addition to scrambled eggs), I'm going to add a teaspoon of Greek yogurt. But before, I did, I thought I should look it up so I wouldn't ruin the eggs, and I came across this recipe. I didn't add all of the extras, but my eggs were light, bright and the fluffiest I've ever made. Next time I'll do all of the additions and see how they turn out.
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 dill weed (fresh or dried)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whip well.
- Heat frying pan with 1/2 tsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp butter (add the olive oil so that the butter doesn't burn).
- Add the eggs to the frying pan on a medium to high heat and slowly scrap the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the eggs are light in colour and serve with hot sauce or ketchup.