Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 dill weed (fresh or dried)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- Put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whip well.
- Heat frying pan with 1/2 tsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp butter (add the olive oil so that the butter doesn't burn).
- Add the eggs to the frying pan on a medium to high heat and slowly scrap the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the eggs are light in colour and serve with hot sauce or ketchup.
Excellent! Made as directed with nonfat Greek yogurt. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Scaled this back to 4 eggs for 2 of us and thoroughly enjoyed the piquancy that the yoghurt gave these eggs, served with a slice of wholemeal/wholegrain toast. Thank you By Nye McClelland, made for PARTY game.
I cut the recipe down for 1 person. With adding the yogurt, the eggs seem to be fluffier. The dill gave the eggs a great flavor. What a great recipe to spruce up scrambled eggs. Thanks so much! I will be making again.