I've been looking for more ways to eat lentils since they are cheap, healthy and totally fulfilling. I've been bringing this for lunch all week, it also make a great side dish. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hard-boil eggs and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, add 4 cups of liquid and bring to a boil.
- 3Add lentils, garlic and salt and mix well.
- 4Bring to a simmer for 25 minutes. Drain lentils.
- 5Mix in oil, lemon and if necessary season with more salt and pepper.
- 6In a preheated pan, cook the turkey bacon over med-high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- 7Divide mixed greens into 4 servings and place 1/4 of the lentil mixture over each salad. Sprinkle with the turkey bacon and garnish with a hard boiled egg.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Lentil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 224.1 mg
- Sodium 834.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: