YUMMY!! This recipe is very easy to do. Make sure you do it right or it won't taste right.
Make and share this Yummy Lemon Bars! recipe from Food.com.
- Sift together flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in butter.
- Press in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- In different bowl beat together eggs.
- Mix by hand remaining ingredients.
- Pour over.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown on 350°F.
- Sprinkle some 10x sugar over the finished bars (optional).
This is really easy and fast to prepare.
My bars turned light brown perhaps as I'm using a convection oven. In any case they are really delicious!
The suggestion to use more lemon juice is not bad, next time I would problay add also some grated lemon zest.
Thanks a lot for your recipe. Done for P-A-R-T-Y 2011
Hello, These were very delicious and easy to prepare too. Did my pastry crust in the food processer. I will however probably add more lemon, as I just like that lemony zing(ALOT!) in my Lemon bars, but, these were delicious just the same. Thanks!
I love lemon bars, but, have not made them until now. They truly are really YUMMY!!! Made for P-A-R-T-Y 2009.