Recipe by Pink Truffles
My husband bought back a goose from Hong Kong and I was fretting over what to do with the leftover meat. Whipped a simple dish with the few ingredients I have left in the fridge and he was pleasantly surprised with the result!
- 250 g goose meat, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 50 g button mushrooms, sliced
- scallion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- lettuce, to wrap meat
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan.
- Fry the garlic in the pan. Do not brown the garlic.
- Stir-fry meat in the pan.
- Add the mushrooms and scallions inches.
- Mix the oyster sauce and soya sauce into a small bowl and then place it into the pan.
- Stir-fry meat with the sauces and ensure that it is well-mixed.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve the dish with fresh lettuce. Great as a lettuce wrap as well.