Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column on Mocktails for this week.
- 4 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 3 cups mango pulp or 3 cups diced fresh mango
- 4 scoops mango ice cream
- 4 teaspoons rose syrup
- 4 cups milk, cold
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-chill 3-4 glasses.
- Place slices of the golden kiwis at the bottom of each glass.
- Place 1/2 cup of mango (pulp/diced) over the kiwi.
- Add a scoop of mango ice cream.
- Pour a tsp.
- of rose syrup over the mango.
- Pour chilled milk over these layers.
- Serve immediately with a straw and long-stemmed spoon.