Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
It is very easy, and it's good.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cottage cheese or 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 jar Prego spaghetti sauce
- 2 white onions or 2 yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 6 slices lasagna noodles
- In a bowl combine cottage cheese/ricotta and eggs and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Cook hamburger and drain fat.
- Add onions, garlic, salt, pepper, tomatos, oregano and mix well with hamburger.
- Make sure you drain ½ the juice in the tomatos.
- Simmer for 30 minutes on medium heat.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on box.
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray pan.
- Beginning with layering 3 strips of noodles on bottom, then spread Prego sauce, cottage cheese mixture, then the meat.
- Repeat once more.
- Spread mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.
- Cool for 15 minutes and serve.